"WHERE IS EVERYTHING?"
1. CITIES ON THE COAST~under water
2. TREES~disease or bugs ate them
3. DRINKING WATER~dried up, polluted, or, occasionally plentiful
4. FOOD~too hot to raise, too dry to raise, bugs ate it, other people stole it
5. PEOPLE~died, mostly: killed in fights over food, starved, killed by disease or just not enough room in places that weren't too hot
6. ICE AND SNOW~melted
7. ANIMALS~a few on farms, others eaten, others died of disease or heat
8. GOVERNMENTS~ha! back to tribes; much more manageable and trustworthy;
Trump was the next to last, after him there was nothing.
9. THE NORTH POLE will be ice free next summer. NY Times.